[vdr] Re: dvbsubs, recordings etc.

ma, 2004-03-15 kello 03:34, Pekka Virtanen kirjoitti:

> > Just IMHO subtitles are such a basic feature (present in most if not all
> > stand-alone receivers) taht I think it should be included in the VDR base
> > system...
>
> This has been discussed several times on this list. Subtitles are a non-issue
> for most VDR users (especially Klaus :), so they are not a priority. I guess
> subtitles are included in the core eventually,  when more important features
> have been implemented.

I have some problems with my current vdr 1.2.6 setup (crashes and I
can't figure out what causes it) and I'm wondering if I should move to
vdr 1.3.x. Lack of DVB subtitles has been the biggest reason for me to
switch to it. Is it possible to get subtitles plugin running with
v1.3.6? I suppose some manual patch reject fixing is required?

Seppo