[vdr] Re: dvbsubs, recordings etc.

On Sunday 14 March 2004 08:34, Ora Järvinen wrote:

> > You can select primary and secondary language.
>
> Aren't there channels with subtitles in more than two languages?

VDR has to know what language subtitles you want to read. Usually you would
have only one selectable language but since in Finland most people can read
finnish and swedish I made an option for secodary language, so that you don't
have to change any settings when you change channels.

Anyways, you can change the primary and secondary anytime you like.

Btw, I haven't heard of any non-finnish channels that use DVB subtitles. If
anybody knows such a channel, I would like to know how DVB subtitles plugin
handles that channel.

-- pekka