[vdr] Re: Complete Systemhangup on ARD ?

Hi

I donīt use the "SET TIME" Feature on my  VDR so i donīt think
this is the Problem.

I also often have no picture on ARD but Sound - a Restart (Driver and VDR)
brings the Picture back. I assume that the Hangups (Kernel-Panic) happens
when there is no Picture on ARD and VDR/Driver try to do something against that ?
Mostly i only can give the command to switch - then Kernel-Panic - i even
dont get the ARD-Screen or the ARD-OSD.

CU

Axel