[vdr] Re: AW: OT: Anyone tried the newer version of Requant ?

Hallo,

> I use it in connection with vdrconvert 0.1.2j and from my
> observation it's
> more stable than the first version, which died sometimes during the
> requanting.

This file was posted here for the previous version - that should also do it :
http://jausoft.com/Files/vdr/M2VRequantizer-20031101-main.tar.bz2
(should be included in newer versions)

> I don't realize Quality-Improvements but the
> stabilty is much
> more important for me but be careful because of the new
> parameters it's not
> a drop-in replacement you have to change a few things in the scripts.

OK, thanks.

Then I will stay with the current version.

Greetings
Christian