[vdr] Re: LNB-sharing-patch and zapping

Hi,

> It seems that zapping from a channel with horizontal polarisation to a
> vertical one (or vice versa) takes a lot of time (~4-5 sec.). Zapping
> from one vertical channel to another goes as fast as usual (<1 sec.).
I tested around a bit this afternoon and found out, that the
zapping-problem doesn't occur on vanilla-vdr (with lnb-sharing-patch
though).
It seems like ElchiAIO_3b and lnb-sharing-patch together cause the
described behavior.
Is there anyone else who had problems with lnb-sharing-patch and the
Elchi-patch?

Regards,
 Roland

--
Black holes are where god divided by zero