[vdr] analogtv plugin: channel not available

Hi,

I am struggling with the analogtv plugin: I cannot switch to an analog channel, vdr refuses with "channel not available" messages.

My context:
kernel 1.2.4.22
vdr 1.3.6
analogtv 0.9.31
DVB : /dev/video0
WinTV :/dev/video1

For example, I use the following as first line in channel.conf:

Analog:50325:B8C12D0:C:0:160:80:0:32001:46:0:0:1

I have tried variations of C0, C23 and D12, D23 etc.

Before, I have tried with xawtv -c /dev/video1 and I get a picture.

Also, the documentation says to use the same frequency as in xawtv. But in which unit? For example for the channel that I would like to tune to it is: 503.25 MHz. Would that translate to 50325 in the second collumn?

Any ideas are welcome to get the analogtv plugin running.

Cheers,
Arnd.