[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] AutoCutter 0.1.1

"christian jacobsen" <Christian.Jacobsen@stageholding.de> writes:

> You wil have to try it yourself :) Also see my previous post.

I tried out the noad 0.3.2b version manually and it worked great. As you
said, a bit of fine-tuning is needed, but otherwise I had no
problems. Next thing to do is to try AutoCutter :)

> btw. are my answers correct or are they starting a new "thread" ?  If
> not I will have to try to find a solution - we are now using
> Outlook/Exchange here.

They don't seem to have a "References:"-field in them, so I believe they
start a new thread with the same subject. If possible, I personally
wouldn't mind if you also shortened your line width to under 80
characters. :)

--
Mikko    PGP public key fingerprint:
         8FC9 D413 3A31 95B3 6BEE  709B 494A 3EFB 9D36 4342