[vdr] Re: Setting systemtime from vdr

Hi Martin,

I guess there is a problem with the 1.3 series of VDR. I have seen this on two
different machines with all VDR versions since 1.3.1. I use the
linux-dvb.2003-11-08 driver and have tried a few different transponders. VDR
runs as root, so it's most likely not a question of permissions.

Thomas

--
Thomas Siegmund
Potzwenden 5