[vdr] Re: Setting systemtime from vdr

Martin Schoenbeck wrote:

Hi all,

yesterday I installed version 1.3.6. Some hours later, I also installed the new 1.1.1 dvb driver. While version 1.2.6 corrected the system time any few hours, starting with 1.3.6 there are at least no entries in syslog. And the time is totally wrong, since I restarted the machine when stepping to the 1.1.1 driver.

Does anybody have an idea, what's going wrong? AFAIK also 1.3.6 would enter some lines in syslog when updating the time. Where could I investigate further?

Martin

Hello.

I don't know how how to solve the problem , but I noticed the same on my machine when updating from vdr-1.2.6 to 1.3.6 without changing the driver.
So I guess the problem is not caused by the driver but by vdr 1.3.6.

Martin