[vdr] Re: Swedish dvb-c comhem success anyone?

> sure if the Black CAM is upgradable. I have it working using a Siemens
> DVB-C 1.5 and Viaccess RED 4.84. Using DVB from CVS about a month ago and
> vdr 1.2.6.

I've got a TT DVB-C 2.1, a 3.5"-CI and a Red Label Viaccess 4.84 (upgraded at
www.nettosat.nu), but it isn't working for me. And it work rather well before
ComHem's upgrade. Currently I can only see the FTA channels.

The strange thing is that when I insert my old smartcard, then I can access the CAM
menu and can for example see that my CAM is version 4.84. But when I insert the new
smartcard (for the new encoding/key handling, the Viaccess/Conax thing), then I can't
access the CAM menu any longer. The CAM doesn't seem to be able to handle the new
card... :(

For reference, it doesn't work with any Windows software I tried either.

BR,
Håkan