[vdr] DEC 2000-T

Hello everybody,

I've been away from the VDR development for some time now and googling for
my topic didn't reveal consistent information.

My question is, if it is possible to use the DEC 2000-T (USB 2.0
Set-Top-Box) from Hauppauge as
a) input source
b) output source
c) OSD display target

I've seen that the DVB driver has support for the box so I assume that a) is
working. What about b) and c)? Anyone using the device?

PS: Sorry if it sounds like a newbie question to the regular readers of the
mailinglist...

Regards,
Steffen

Dipl. Wirtsch. Inform. Steffen Becker, DFG Junior Research Group "Palladio",
Fk 2, Department of Computing Science, Software Engineering Group
CvO Universität Oldenburg / OFFIS, Escherweg 2, D-26121 Oldenburg
Email: becker@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
Voice: +49 441 9722-582  (-501, secr.)       Fax:   +49 441 9722-502