[vdr] How to use another Font in VDR-1.3.x ?

Hallo,

with VDR 1.2.x (and ElchiAIO4d) I can change the used font by just copying the ones from http://linvdr.org/download/VDR-AIO/fonts over the Previous ones. I am using "Luxi" because it is thicker and so is better to read.

With the small fonts and vdr 1.3.x (ElchiAIO-4d) it works - I just have to change the first line of the fontsml.c to be the same as in the original. But the bigger fontosd.c does not work that way :( the OSD gets scrambled.
It might be because the height of Luxi is 26 and the original one has 27 !?

Any ideas ?

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen