[vdr] Phantom channels

I did a complete scan (with the scan utility) of 4 satellites today (Astra
2, Astra 1, Sirius, Thor). I included all scrambled channels, beause
otherwise scan incorrectly leaves out channels it thinks are scrambled, but
aren't.

Anyway, I now have (before cleanup) 1800 channels in channels.conf. Now to
the strange problem: after zapping around a little (just a few times)
phantom channels appear in the channel list after 1800. They look like
copies of blocks of existing channels but they do not work. The more I zap
around, the more phanom channels are there. Restarting VDR removes them.

I have e.g. ZDF at number 6. It suddenly appeared somewheree around 1860
too. No sound, no picture, but femon shows a perfect signal (and same
parameters as the "real" ZDF). I haven't noticed any logig in what channels
get phantom-duplicated...

Everything else works fine so this really doesn't break anything.

This is VDR 1.2.6.-18.