[vdr] Recording, Watching and AC3 on the same Transponder?

Hi,

      after a long time I'd like to release a new bitstreamout version
but one problem begs me:

    If watching and hearing e.g. Pro7 a starting timer for a
    recording Sat1 the cStatus::MsgChannelSwitch() cause that
    the audio received from bitstreamout is switched from Pro7
    to Sat1.  This requires to switch again to same channel, in
    this case Pro7.

    In other words: After the start of a recording I hear the
    audio from Sat1 in this example and see Pro7.

What lines have to added into ChannelSwitch() to protect the bitstreamout
from such a situation.  Currently I use:

void cChannelOutSPDif::ChannelSwitch(const cDevice *Device, int channelNumber)
{
    cDevice *PrimaryDevice = cDevice::PrimaryDevice();
    [...]

    if (!PrimaryDevice)
        goto out;

    // LiveView is only on the primary device possible, isn't it?
    if (!Device->IsPrimaryDevice())
        goto out;

    // Sanity check not be attached in transfer mode.
    // In this case the replay part should take the data
    if (PrimaryDevice != cDevice::ActualDevice())
        goto out;

    // Next sanity check not be attached in transfer mode
    // from the primary device to the primary device.
    // As metioned above the replay part should take the data
    if (PrimaryDevice == cTransferControl::ReceiverDevice())
        goto out;

    [...]

to avoid receiving AC3 from transfer because this is done by the
replay part of bitstreamout.

           Werner
--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/