[vdr] Preffered Audio Languages

Hallo Klaus,

I am looking at VDR 1.3.6 at the moment and I saw the that there is a Preferred EPG Language which is nice :)

Would it be possible to implement Preferred Audio Languages too ?

I am not sure if the Audio Language is saved in the Recordings - probably not !? So it would be nice if you also could change the sequence of the Audio PIDS in channels.conf to reflect this setting so that these languages are also replayed in that order too :)
Or maybe find another solution like saving them in the recording or better in a seperate file to be compatible ;)

And last but not least somthing like "Prefer Dolby Digital : yes/no"
F.x. if one would normally prefer Englisch, but if there is an Englisch PCM and an German AC3 Audio track (and no Englisch AC3) one might prefer the German instead.

Just some thoughts.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen