[vdr] Feature request / bug list - UI handling

Hello,

After I installed and tested a new VDR version (1.2.6), these are some
things in the behaviour that still look unpleasant to me. Most
of them were already in the older Version I used.

Klaus, please add them to your todo list if you find the features useful.

* I assigned a key to "recordings list". Pressing this key another
  time when I'm already in the recordings list should close the OSD.
  (The same for the other special keys.)

* The list of the (instant) recordings that can be stopped in the main
  menu should be updated if I delete a recording in the recordings list.
  What I mean is:
  - go to main menu
  - start recording with red key
  - go to main menu, then the recordings list
  - delete the entry which is currently recorded
  - there you find the (now) unnessessary entry "abort recording blabla"
    (whatever the text is)

* If a timer "Akte X~EPISODE" is recorded, but the String for
  "EPISODE" is empty (no Subtitle entry in EPG found), it should be named
  "Akte X~Akte X". This would look nicer in the recordings menu than
  "empty" entries in the list.

* If I'm at channel 1 and press "down", the OSD should display the
  info for channel 1 instead of doing nothing.

* Limit the maximum amount of simultanous recordings:
  My K6-2 300 MHz seems to be able to record 4 recordings simultanously (with 2
  cards), but I'm afriad that more than 4 destroy some data in the
  streams.

* Watching a channel on the primary card my second card receives consumes
  cpu time. If (recordings_count > level) I want that the primary card only
  displays what it receives and that vdr doesn't waste CPU time with
  transferring data from the second card to the primary card only for
  me watching the live signal.
  This should also forbid me to watch a recording from hdd in this
  case.
  This should make recording a bigger amount of simultanous recordings
  more safely.

* Bug: If i record something, play it ("time shift") and while
  playing, delete this recording in the recordings list, it doen't
  stop/delete.

Bye, Uwe.