[vdr] Re: DVB-T Berlin / not receiving EPG datafor all channels (vdradmin)

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 23:11, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Soeren Sonnenburg schrieb:
> > On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 20:45, Juri Haberland wrote:
[...]
> > But the Problem is, that channel scanning + grabbing EPG data (while
> > vdradmin is running) seems to work with all channels, but
> > ARD/RBB/Phoenix, ZDF/3sat/KiKA, MDR,NDR,arte.
> >
> > And if I change the channels.conf to only include ARD/ZDF, then indeed
> > data from ARD shows up. And if I leave the channels conf as is and
> > record something on ARD or ZDF also that EPG data shows up, but it does
> > not from the start (like on all the other channels)...
>
> So if I understand you correctly, you are seeing this only via vdradmin.
> Have you checked whether VDR itself has all the EPG data present? Maybe
> it's just a bug in vdradmin?

No, vdr does not have this information present. When I switch to one of
these problematic channels then - after a while - EPG data is shown.
Also the /video/epg.data file does not contain any EPG data about the
channels in question. However putting vdr onto such a channel makes it
receive EPG data which in turn is displayed in vdradmin... so there
seems to be something wrong in this channel scan... For me it looks as
if channels are skipped for some reason

Soeren