[vdr] Re: DVD player

Samuele wrote:

Hi,
I'd like to play DVD with VDR. Currently i'm using dvd plugin 0.3.4-rc10. With this plugin i can play dvd but i experienced some problems.
As far as I know, there is nothing else but Mplayer and the DVD plugin.
The maintainer for the DVD plugin however has not posted any messages in this ML nor has he responded to any emails in more than three months. So it is hard to tell when the plugin problems will be resolved.
In the meantime I think you will have to stick with the plugin if you want menus and other interactive dvd features.

André.