[vdr] Re: any ten minutes restarting vdr

Hi Sascha,

Sascha Volkenandt schrieb:

Look into the thread further below (Strange SEGFAULT in libsi/si.h). Should be the same problem we both have here :-). You can try to confirm that the crash is reproducable in ~80% of all cases if you switch to Bloomberg TV Germany, VIVA Plus or QVC (be patient for a minute after switching).
I had a look at it before writing, but after looking again, it seems more probable to me. As soon as I finish my actual task, I'll try to go into depth with that. For now, I'll can say, that there is a restart soon after switching to bloomberg _and_ that there are no epg data for bloomberg, which could indicate, that vdr crashes at or before sampling epg data.

Martin