[vdr] ttxtsubs shows recorded subtexts when wathing other channel

Hello!

I'm new here and have setup a RH9/VDR/DVB-T system using Ragges ttxtsub
plugin.

When I tested to record with subtext for the first time, I ran into a
strange thing. I was watching swedish TV2 channel without subtexts while

having an armed timer for SVT1 channel. When the timer on SVT1 started
(using subtexts), those subtexts was also presented on the channel I was

watching (SVT2) on my TV. The system uses one DVB-T Premium 1.2, and
both channels appear to come from the same mux as I can watch/record
both at the same time. Btw, the file recorded was ok with all subtexts.

Anywhone who has had the same experience ?