[vdr] Viaaccess 2.0 + CAM

I run VDR 1.3.6 together with an DVB-T premium card + Viaaccess Rev 1.0 (red label) CAM module on the Swedish terrestrial net (Boxer). It has been working OK up till now.
But!!! The coded channels stopped working when Boxer decided to switch smart card to Viaaccess 2.0.
When I enter Consultations for the module under CICAM menu i Vdr, it says Please insert smart card.

Question: Do I need another CAM module or has it something to to with VDR or the DVB driver or what?

If somone has any ideas please let me know!

Tomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index