[vdr] Re: Segmentation faults

Since no one replied about my seg fault error, can I
assume this is not a common problem?

I wish I could give you more info about the error but
I don't get any info from my system or VDR.

I do know that I didn't get any seg faults in 1.2.6
and with the exception of a few line changes in
setup.conf and channels.conf my files are basically
the same.

-Dan