[vdr] Re: OT: RGB Component from J2

Thanks for the response, that clarified things for me.
I have also another questions considering J2...
Pin 4 in J2 is for the SPDIF output 4, is it possible to use that for routing sound via
motherboards SPDIF output to my amplifier? (Connecting J2 pins 4 and 10 to motherboard pins 4 and 1)

I have in my NVidia motherboard following spdif pins.

pin 1 ground
pin 2 none
pin 3 ground
pin 4 s/pdif in
pin 5 +5v
pin 6 s/pdif out

Mika

beamer?

Of course. You'll want to use coaxial cable for all connections.
The inner wire of the coax is connected to the R G B Sync
pins respectivly and the outer shield of the coax on all 5
cables go to pin 10 on the DVB

Greets,
Reinhard

---