[vdr] AW: How to debug recordings menu problems

Check your startup-parameters. If your recordings are growing it just takes too long to scan all the directories before the Watchdog jumps in. Take a look at the "-w Number" parameter of your vdr-startup. Just add some seconds when your recordingsmenue grows.
If it's something else, pls post some logs.....

hgm.bg

Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag von Seeberg, Ingo
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. April 2004 20:21
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] How to debug recordings menu problems

Hello there,
I'am using VDR 1.3.5 with AIO4c and some plugins of course.

Sometimes it causes too much time to open the recordings menu and VDR is restarting.

With a compiled version on my old system (it crashed and I had to set it up again) it worked fine - but with the new installed system the problem starts to "take nerves" ;-)

Anyone an idea howto debug or probably already a solution?

Thanks in advance

Ingo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index