[vdr] Re: xmltv2vdr and VDR

Lars, in case you missed it: [vdr] [ANNOUNCE] xmltv2vdr-1.0.6.

Lars Fredriksson wrote:
Hi list!

I'm trying to use xmltv2vdr 1.0.5 and the new XMLTV-script for sweden
(tv_grab_se) - but I get quite strange results ;-)

I do just get a few (maybe 3-4) programmes a day. But if i look in the
XML-file generated by my tv_grab_se I have all of the programmes.
I have also tried to run xmltv2vdr with the -s swith and when I do that I
see all programmes listed - but it seems that there are some problem when
tehy are sent to VDR.

Anyone that have a tip about what the problem might be, anyone else that had
the some problem?

I'm running VDR 1.2.6

Regards, Lars Fredriksson

---