[vdr] Vdr and DVI-out + 5.1 AC-3

Hello all,

I want to be able to get the VDR output (from DVD-plugin and for watching
recordings and livetv) on my MATROX MILLENNIUM G450 for use with my SANYO
PLV-Z2. Today I'm using the composite-out, with feels a bit limited.

1) Will the RGB-out give a good-enough solution not to bother with getting
the output to the gfx-card?

2) Are there any stable options for doing so? Directfb vs Xv-xine vs
softdevice vs ...  It's a bit confusing and documentation seems to be
trailing.

3) I would like to add AC-3 5.1 out to my solution above. If I understand
thinks correctly I need to use bitstreamout. Will there be sync problems
with the picture depending on the solution for video out?

Thank you,
Stefan