[vdr] [query] Does VDR compile with the latest linuxtv packages

Hi,

I am trying to get my DVB-T card to work using the linuxtv bt8xx driver.  The web site for VDR only talks about a Seimens card.  Does it compile and run with bt8xx DVB-T cards?

If it does, do I need to use the linux-dvb.2003-11-08.tar-bz2 or can I use linuxtv-dvb.1.1.1.tar-bz2?

If I can use linuxtv-dvb.1.1.1.tar-bz2 should I point the DVB link (for the parallel directory stuff) to the archives top level directory or a sub-directory?

Thanks,
Ty

Home | Main Index | Thread Index