[vdr] Broken DVB-S card to give away.

Carsten Koch wrote:
I apologize if this has been discussed here before.
I searched the archives and I did not see this problem.
If I overlooked it, could any kind sould point me to the thread?

I have recently upgraded to VDR 1.3.6 and I am now
experiencing occasional black screens: no video, no
sound on all channels, everything else (OSD, replay)
continues to work fine. When I restart VDR it usually
continues to show the black screen for a while and
then starts to work normally.

I am wondering if this is a hardware problem that by
coincidence started at the same time I updated the
software or if anyone else is observing this with
VDR 1.3.x.
It was in fact a hardware problem that by coincidence started
at the same time I updated the software. By now the card is
almost completely dead (no output on the J2 Y/C pins,
composite output not tested, gaps in recordings, still recognized
by the driver, though) and I have replaced it with a new
FF TT 1.5 DVB-S.

I am sure many people on this mailing list can easily fix the
broken card or have other use for a partially working card
and I am willing to give it away for any good cause.
So, if you have written a VDR plugin/patch/addon or have in any
other way contributed to VDR and have use for a broken full-featured
Hauppauge DVB-S 1.3, just send me a mail and I will send you the
card for free. I will even pay for the postage. If I get more than
one request, I reserve the right to choose to whom I give the card.

Carsten.