[vdr] VDR 1.3.6 black screen.

I apologize if this has been discussed here before.
I searched the archives and I did not see this problem.
If I overlooked it, could any kind sould point me to the thread?

I have recently upgraded to VDR 1.3.6 and I am now
experiencing occasional black screens: no video, no
sound on all channels, everything else (OSD, replay)
continues to work fine. When I restart VDR it usually
continues to show the black screen for a while and
then starts to work normally.

I am wondering if this is a hardware problem that by
coincidence started at the same time I updated the
software or if anyone else is observing this with
VDR 1.3.x.

I have one FF DVB-S 1.3 and one nova card installed,
no patches and just the calendar plugin.

Carsten.