[vdr] vdr 1.2.6, Nexus & Hyperthreading/SMP

Hi !

I have some problems with vdr while recording when using Hyperthreading.
The kernel is a 2.6.5 standard kernel from kernel.org and my machine
is a normal P4 machine, 3 GHz. Without Hyperthreading (aka acpi=off)
everything runs fine, I can record programs etc. With Hyperthreading
(aka acpi=ht e.g.) I'm getting these kind of errors in my log:

DEBI irq oops @ 7625703, psr:0x00040728, ssr:0x00804820
DEBI irq oops @ 7629903, psr:0x00040728, ssr:0x00804830
.
.
.

Lots of them, every 20 seconds. Ok, I read about some guy having problems
with SMP machines and so I tried to have the smp-affinity on all processes
on CPU 1 (/proc/irq/X/smp_affinity) so that they only use 1 CPU for
the time of recording. After the recording I can set those values back
and everything becomes fine again without having to boot. But it doesn't
work. The messages are going on and recordings are stopping after a while
(although the timer is running and the picture is fine).

Id like to use my machine with Hyperthreading but I'd also like to use the
vdr as a recording device. Is it possible to get those things together
or is it hopeless ?

Mermgfurt,
                Udo

--