[vdr] Re: AC3 audio handling

Hi,

is there anyone else having same problem as I am having.

I tune to Prosieben-AC3 and my DD-receiver displays UNLOCK
which means no sync. But I can hear the audio. Maybe once in
10 tunings to channel I get lock and receiver displays DD 2.0
but I cannot hear audio.

So some explanation would be fine, why
- no sync => I hear audio
- sync => No audio

Of course correct situation would be:
- sync => audio
- no sync <= never

vdr-1.2.6-AC3overDVB-0.2.4.diff
vdr 1.2.6
dvb 08-11-2003
Hauppauge FF rev 2.1 or 2.2 (driver reports)
- toslink adapter
Receiver: Sony STR-DB940

I see that there is a newer 0.2.5 AC3overDVB patch, got to test
that later.

Best regards, Jori Hämäläinen