[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB 0.2.5 available

Hi, The documentation for this patch is mostly in german so I'll ask you
directly.

Just a clarification on what this patch can do. By enabling "multichannel"
in the DVB setup, I get AC3 on  recordings with AC3 recorded, right? But
whats the difference between "on demand" and "autoselect"?

Second, it's a bit unclear what the "Force Transfermode (LiveAC3)" option
does. As I understand it you can ONLY have AC3 on live viewing while
Transfermode is enabled? And transfermode on a single card system is
infact the same as timeshifting? Is there anyway to have AC3 without
transfermode?

Thirdly, I see lots of if(isEncrypted) in the patch, is it infact possible
to have AC3overDVB on CA channels?

--
Mvh. Are Årseth
| are at arseth.org | aaarseth at atmel.com |