[vdr] Re: Some hardware-questions

> You probably can't get anything cheaply in Finland. Whatever you find from
> somewhere south of here is bound to be cheaper. You see, it's much cheaper
> for a single person to DHL in individual pieces of hardware than for a
> company to bring in a container with stuff.

Yah... True. I could not find the Epia-MII board at all, so I ordered it
from cartft.com for 202,90 euros including shipping.. The only thing I will
buy from here is memory. The price was in those stores I bought stuff much
expensive as in Finland, and I don't have time to search so much for that in
other online-shops :(

With good luck I will have my stuff before the weekend :)

Rene