[vdr] Re: Some hardware-questions

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Rene Hertell wrote:

>ps. Can anyone give some hints from where I should order my Epia M2 10000
>Nehemiah board? cartft.com sells it for the moment for 188,40 Euro + 14,5
>shipping & handling delivered by DHL to Finland.

You probably can't get anything cheaply in Finland. Whatever you find from
somewhere south of here is bound to be cheaper. You see, it's much cheaper
for a single person to DHL in individual pieces of hardware than for a
company to bring in a container with stuff.

This shop however has some nice Epia stuff, and I have bought some Epia
related stuff from them:

	http://shop.websales.fi/index.php?cPath=52

Also check this place:

	http://www.jimmspc-store.fi/index_fi.htm

--
     "I name you... Esmeralda Margaret Note Spelling of Lancre!"
                                      -- Terry Pratchett, Carpe Jugulum