[vdr] Re: Some hardware-questions

> Seems that verkkokauppa.com has a lot more Epia stuff than earlier. They
> even seem to have RiserCards now. Well, not in stock but with reasonable
> 1-2 week delivery.
>
> Via EPIA-MII 10000 1000MHz for 232 euros.

They order it from Germany, so that's probably why they have 1-2 weeks
delivery. I ordered my Epia MII 10000 for 202 euros (188,4 + 14,5 shipping),
so that is even more cheap :)

I bought myself last Christmas the budget technotrend dvb-t card, and set
the delivery address to be my hotel in Munich when I spend a few days there.
That saved me almost 15 euros :) SO if someone wants to save shipping-costs,
and combine the delivery with a trip to Germany, then ask if they can
deliver it straight to the hotel :) Worked great! (thanks for the great
service goes to dvb-shop.tv!)

Rene