[vdr] OT: West Wing 3rd season disc 6

Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic post.

I got my DVD-box from amazon.co.uk and I am having trouble reading disc 6.
To be specific, I've managed to read different parts of the disc with
different DVD-players, but I'm unable to read the file VTS_01_4.VOB.

Amazon's return policy is crap and I don't want to pay to the box twice for
the two episodes that I can't see...

If anyone that owns the box can provide me with the file, I'd be *very*
grateful. I'll gladly pay 10 EUR for the trouble.

Please mail me off-list if you can help out.

Stefan Norberg
stefan@orbisec.com