[vdr] streamdev http sometimes doesn't remember it closed

Hello,

I am noticing that sometimes streamdev does not realize a connection has
gone away.  O sure it says it is closing a connection, however it will not
free up the card resources and so I get a 209 channel not available when
next I try to change channels.

I think there may be a memory corruption happening somewhere, because
sometimes wierd characters show up in the response from the server,
get_http displays the response, and sometimes it appears to display some
of the packets, because I have to run reset on my terminal to fix the
prompt.  Often times after that I have to restart vdr in order to change
channels.

One possible clue is I can't readily see a mutex, although I see
client/socket.h uses some.

Since the only solution is to restart vdr, and sometimes one card is
recording or a local user is watching something and doesn't want to
observe vdr bouncing, I have to wait until it is permitted to bounce vdr
by all effected parties.

It might not be a streamdev problem, streamdev people might not be using
multiple cards, or I might be doing something unexpected by developers.

I'm using 1.3.6+streamdev with two "full-featured" cards, one is the
primary OSD, while the other is shared with streamdev and automated
events.  I have observed that it is less than predictable on what will
happen if vdr tries to record while streamdev is going, even if it is
trying to record the same channel--sometimes vdr just crashes, sometimes
it permits things to work.

I'm happy to continue debugging, and welcome suggestions.

_J