[vdr] Re: Bitstream out and Logitech Z-680

Dr. Werner Fink said:
> Hmmm ... then the PCM_START sequence seems to the wrong one for this
> Receiver.  Maybe you help me to track this down.  Within
> bitstreamout/spdif.c
> at line 171 ff:
>
>                 // Start frame, PCM_START frames seems to be ignored by
> decoders
>                 const frame_t init = stream->Frame(PCM_START);
>
> please replace this with
>
>                 // Start frame, PCM_WAIT frames seems to be ignored by
> decoders
>                 const frame_t init = stream->Frame(PCM_WAIT);
>
> to see if this will help the Z-680 to detect the following AC-3 frames
> within the PCM stream.

Ok I tried this and still no AC3. I also tried to enable all the debugging
I could find. (DEBUG=1 DEBUG2=1 DEBUG_PTS) And the really strange thing is
that for nonAC3 channels I get lots of debug info, mostly about PTS
things, but for the C+ AC3 channel I get NO debug info at all! It feels
like the plugin isn't activated for that channel.. The channel info shows
the corect PID so I dont think thats the problem.

> No problem,  I'm abel to replay DTS with bitstreamout and the Receiver
> also
> accepts DTS CD-Audio ... only for LiveTV or LiveRadio I've no check on
> Astra S19.2E.

Ok, I have on 5.0E a FTA channel from sr.se (DTS-Test) that broadcasts a
"1.4 mbit DTS stream", but no luck hearing this either. Even after modding
the channel manualy with the correct "AC3Pid" in VDR.

I'll give you all the help you need to debug this!

--
Mvh. Are Årseth
| are at arseth.org | aaarseth at atmel.com |