[vdr] Card Management for different sources (DVB-C and DVB-T)...?

Hello,

is it planned to support two (or more) cards of different type (DVB-C, DVB-T, DVB-S, maybe analog?) in the way two of the same kind are supported?

- Same channels are shown only once in the channels-listing while zapping (although being two times listed in channels.conf)
- Recordings are allways done in the way that you still have a maximum channels available (if there's two recordings on the same transponder/frequency only use one card)
- The prefered way to record stuff can be edited (=> "use DVB-C if possible")
- Autotimer-Entries only appear once, although the channel is received via two different cards (might be a VDRAdmin-thing)

I searched the archives for "card management" and didn't find a thread about this.

I'd really love a feature like this, as I allway sort double-recordings and try to find the once done in a better way (which is DVB-C here...). If I got the PVR350 working three different Sources will make it even more complicated...

If you'd have a little hint for me, where to find Infos about this, I'd be glad,

Greetings from Berlin/Germany

Hannes

PS: I know that this is not trivial - for example the mixed channels via DVB-T (KiKA-Arte / 3-Sat-ZDF-Doku)
--
Hannes Stein
hannsens@macnews.de