[vdr] Re: Converting VDR recordings to DVD/MPEG? (again...)

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 11:09:58AM +0200, Patrick Cernko wrote:
> >What is everybody else using?  I would rather have a shell script to do
> >it that a vdr plugin/add-on (like vdr-transfron or vdrconvert).
> >

> Have a look at vdrsync:
>
> http://vdrsync.vdr-portal.de/

vdrsync looks like it will do the trick.  I was finally able to author
my first DVD last night and play it back on my cheap DVD player.  Now I
don't have to worry about putting a PC near my TV for the time being :)

Thanks to all for the replies.