[vdr] CURRENT /NEXT program

When I view multivision TPS movies, as well as TPS cinestar and all the package there are instances where the following occurs:

Present time: 08:57

Previous event starts at 8:30 and finished at 8:55

Next event starts at 9:00 and finishes at 9:25

Subsequent event is at 9:30 and finishes at 10:00

When there are these blanks pressing “enter” on the keyboard to display the bottom bar does not display the next programs

Pressing F2 does display the next and subsequent event, but in NOW it does not show the next event which in my opinion should be the one showing, but it shows the 9:00 event as the next one. (by pressing F3 [ next])

I notices this since upgrading to 1.3.5 and I never noticed it whilst running on 1.2.6 – is it intentional or a possible bug to be fixed.

Conrad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index