[vdr] Re: AW: Re: concept issue: storage location for "days_to_life"

Schuett Thomas EXT wrote:

> > Please set your email frontend to _not_ break threads!
>
> Many thread-viewers additionally use the subject line to figure
> out threads.

But that could put totally unrelated messages into the same thread,
which is even worse.

> So probably its that anoying AW: instead of re:
> that causes your viewer to fail

Having a localized "Re:" prefix is one of the worst things ever
done - if I ever get to meet whoever did this, I'll probably make
shure he doesn't procreate...

> (I know, there is a header
> line also ...).

Yes, and _that's_ what should be used!

> Lets see, if this replay is interpreted as
> follow up.

Well, AFAICS there still was no proper header line in it
(I've already deleted the other messages).

> BTW: Please only quote, if necessary ;-)

Look who's talking!
Yeah, that's what I like: breaking threads and then lecturing other people...

Klaus