[vdr] VDR crashes recording with kernel 2.6

Hi everyone,

I upgraded my Gentoo to kernel 2.6.5 and run into a problem. VDR runs fine, but if i start recording on my Technotrend DVB-C card the system looks like it is indeed recording for about a minute and then simply crashes with no error message whatsorever. The created 001.vdr is empty. Recording from my Budget DVB-T works fine. This happens either with a vanilla vdr-1.3.6, an akool-patched vdr-1.3.6 or an akool-patched vdr-1.2.6.

I am using the kernel-DVB-driver and also tried upgrading to 2.6.6-rc3, but besides a broken tda1004x there is no change.

These are the loaded modules:

budget_ci
budget_core
tda1004x
dvb_ttpci
ves1820
saa7146_vv
video_buf
saa7146
v4l1_compat
v4l2_common
videodev
i2c_algo_bit
i2c_dev
i2c_core

Is there any way besides --log=3 to increase the loglevel or get some debug-info? I'm kind of lost here, as there is no clue in /var/log/messages or dmesg.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Frederik