[vdr] PlugIns for 1.3.7 (PATCHES & MY2CENTS) (was: Re: Re: VDR developer version 1.3.7)

Am Montag, 17. Mai 2004 14:25 schrieb Andreas Breitenbach:
> I fully agree. The most patches are consist of only a view bytes.
> Even a full plugin (tar.gz) is not such big.
>
> It should be possible to add nearly every piece of code as attachment
> to the mail.
>
> Reply's normally won´t be sent with this attachment anyway.

Well. Originally I just thought to put patches and plugin-names into that
thread on VDR-Portal, so everyone (even japanese ppl.) should find what
they're looking for. I was thinking all patches in one portal thread would be
more  concise than posting one or more threads to the mailing list.

However, I did this mainly to save ppl. from work I am doing anyways (yes, I
am a version fanatic) and not to start a ML<->Portal "war", and wanted to
point everyone (the english and german communities) to the right location.
Apparently this didn't work too good and I apologize for maintaining the
VDR-Portal Thread only. I think I will save myself some time next time (if
such a big re-structuring does ever happen again) and keep the patches for
myself.

For Completion, here are the patches that I've uploaded there, in form of
directly downloadable links (there's no ChangeLog anyways, since its only
entry would be "Adopted to 1.3.7" for all patches).

osdteletext 0.3.2:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=2785&sid=

games 0.6.0:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=2782&sid=

graphtft-0.3.2pre2: (You may not know this version since it has not been
announced to the ML)
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=2767&sid=

vdrcd-0.0.9:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=2768&sid=