[vdr] Re: PlugIns for 1.3.7 (PATCHES & MY2CENTS) (was: Re: Re: VDR developer version 1.3.7)

Hi Sascha,

Sascha Volkenandt wrote on Mon, May 17 2004:

>Apparently this didn't work too good and I apologize for maintaining
>the VDR-Portal Thread only.

Noone blames you for that, on the contrary, most people appreciate it.

>I think I will save myself some time next time (if such a big
>re-structuring does ever happen again) and keep the patches for
>myself.

Just don't tell people here, that patches are on VDR-portal. Laß die
Typen doch dumm sterben, das sind doch wirklich die Voll-DAUs, denen
man nix recht machen kann.

Thanks for your great work, not everybody complains ;-)

Kind regards   Frederick

--
Whenever you design a better fool-proof software,
the genetic pool will always design a better fool.