[vdr] Re: VDR + TT-DVB-T Budget + Epia M2 10000

> either you unpack the driver sources in
> /home/user/vdr/DVB (e.g. vdr sources and linuxtv driver must have
> the same base
> path, and the dvb driver dir must be renamed to DVB ) or you
> change the DVBDIR
> variable in the Makefile to match where you unpacked the sources.
>
> The "Right Thing" (TM) to do would be:
> - Read the manual
> - copy Make.config.template to Make.config
> - edit the DVBDIR variable in that file
> - recompile

Hi Mattia,

I have unpacked the DVB driver-files into /home/user/vdr/DVB, and the VDR
package into /home/user/vdr/VDR. I have also set the path in the Make.config
file to reflect the DVB-directory in /home/user/vdr/DVB, but the result was
the same.

What I then finally did was that I installed the 1.0.1 Gentoo DVB-package,
and now I got VDR 1.3.7 compiled :) next project is to get the whole
VDR-monster up and running :)

My main concern was anyway that why did not VDR recognize the compiled files
from /home/user/vdr/DVB (I did a make, tried to compile VDR, and when I got
the error, I did a make install in the build-2.4 directory, tried to compile
again, but the same error..)

Rene