[vdr] Re: VDR + TT-DVB-T Budget + Epia M2 10000

> Subject: [vdr] Re: VDR + TT-DVB-T Budget + Epia M2 10000
>
> > The "Right Thing" (TM) to do would be:
> > - Read the manual
> > - copy Make.config.template to Make.config
> > - edit the DVBDIR variable in that file
> > - recompile

This doen't really help with the 1.1.1 Drivers because they changed the
location of the include-files !

> What I then finally did was that I installed the 1.0.1 Gentoo
> DVB-package, and now I got VDR 1.3.7 compiled :) next project
> is to get the whole VDR-monster up and running :)

The 1.0.1 drivers use the old directory-structure !

> My main concern was anyway that why did not VDR recognize the
> compiled files from /home/user/vdr/DVB (I did a make, tried
> to compile VDR, and when I got the error, I did a make
> install in the build-2.4 directory, tried to compile again,
> but the same error..)

Change the location of the include files !
OLD:
/DVB/include

NEW:
/DVB/linux/include

Patch your Makefiles to point to the right includes and evrything will be
fine !

/hgm.bg