[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Prefermenu Plugin 0.6.2

Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:24 PM from Sascha Volkenandt

>Am Dienstag, 18. Mai 2004 21:57 schrieb Lars Gehre:
>> Well what about favorites? :-)

>Well, Lars, what about quoting the original mail correctly instead of full
>quoting it below the answer? HRHRHRHR

>Sorry, couldn't resist :-)

Well Sascha, that's for sure the right way to disencurage new members and
people who write seldom to this list, but read it with great interest.

Well I couldn't resist either :-P
;-)

Lars

PS: sorry for not quoting in the correct way but Mr. Gates Company seems to
hide the options very well, but I promise I'll try better :-)