[vdr] Re: LIRC and VDR 1.3.x

> I have 1.3.6 and lirc working but I had to do make with the options of
> LIRC and no keyboard. I have a home made receiver on COM1

Oh. Mine LIRC is someone else home brew on COM1. Why do you have to do
without the keyboard? The normal problem is that the kernel tries to load
all possible keyboards, which includes a keyboard on COM1. I disabled the
serial keyboard but kept the PS/2 keyboard.

(having said that, I seem unable to be able to run a Konsole on the console
- not at all sure why!)

Adrian