[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Prefermenu Plugin 0.6.2

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > Now, can we do something about this tColor thing?
>
> What "tColor thing"?

It was an attempt at humour, and a dig at myself for having stubby
automatic fingers that always type Colour instead of Color when searching
the code.

> If you _know_ you're breaking threads, why dont to do something
> against it? (SCNR - these thread breakers make it a real pain
> in the a** to keep information on a subject together for later
> review).

SCNR defeats my acronym decoder, but thankfully not google. Since it was a
one line comment in context with the (albeit trivial) contents of the
mail, I thought I could get away with it. Seems not. Nevermind, I'll head
back to lurking and sending off-list replies if I have something to
contribute that may possibly be of dubious thread relevance.

[But then again, I'm not going to break this thread now]

> > Anybody interested in a UK etc localised version of vdr?
>
> What's that supposed to mean?

It was a semi-serious question to see whether there were sufficient users
to warrant spending time adding another language (in this case UK English)
to the i18n list of vdr and submitting patches to plugin authors - the
issue being that there is neither consistent US nor consistent UK spelling
across all plugins/patches which could detract from the user experience
for some people.

tata & regards,

d.